The main objectives of ASDC Alumni Office are:
To collect and update the database of alumni residing in India and abroad:
- To inculcate the institute-alumni interactive culture.
- To probe the training, R & D, and placement opportunities through alumni.
- To facilitate alumni to strengthen the bond towards the betterment of the institute.
- To strengthen ties between the ASDC and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural, social and scientific activities.
- To encourage alumni and prospective graduates to participate in the self-development and professional development programs set up by the alumni committee of ASDC.
- To guide the ASDC in the process of developing and planning academic programs targeted at alumni.
- To make follow-up studies of employed alumni in order to improve their conditions.
- To serve the community.